Friday, February 15, 2013

Blog #8

I have a power point about Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying (HIB) and how to prevent it
      An Article "She is not actually bullied".

2. My research question is how are people who were affected about bullying learning to deal with it today. Have they gotten over it or are they still affected by it? lets just say, are they still stuck?

3. What I need to know coming out of the questions that I have asked are a deep understanding of how that person was bullied. Need to now a lot of details that go into why that person was bullied. I need to have a background knowledge of bulling. Which means looking back to how I was bullied as a child and how it has shaped my today. I need to remember what it was like to fully understand the other person that I am asking the question to. 

4. I want to discover how people who are my age dealing with being bullied when they were younger.  My research question is how are people who were affected about bullying learning to deal with it today. Have they gotten over it or are they still affected by it? lets just say, are they still stuck? I will need to get an inside look on how the people were affected by bullying. And how they are dealing with it today. Sources are, my own knowledge, power point about Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying (HIB) and how to prevent it,  an Article "She is not actually bullied" which as of right now cannot get access to.
* I will be studying people my own age (college student)
* I will get my information through interviews, and my own knowledge
* I will study two subjects but might only use one
* The methods I will use are, interviews of the people, discourse analysis on the readings and inter textual study on myself.

     
          I am keeping my research plan the same because of the feedback that I got in class. I am set in what I need to to and how to go about conducting my research. 


The two references that I will be using for my research project are "She is not actually bullied" , and my HIB training.


I will also use the definition of bullying and how it is viewed by people to what the term really means. 

No comments:

Post a Comment