Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Blog #5

               Right now I am at the point where I need to consider topics for my research project. I know that I put down a few ideas in earlier blog posts, but this is one that I thought of and I think it will make for a great research project. I ultimately want to explore bullying. I want to research adults my age who have been bullied when they were in high school and younger and find out how it made them the person that they are today. I will have them explain the situation that happened and reflect on it. I will then reflect on what happened. I chose this topic because I was bullied as a child. Bullying is now more spoken about in the schools and teachers are learning how to stop bullying from even happening.
              The aspects that I would like to see in my introduction for my research project are, the definition, what I plan to do, and how I will go about conducting my research. 
              I am still unsure about how I will be exactly going about my research. but I do have some sort of a plan for my introduction.    

No comments:

Post a Comment