Thursday, January 24, 2013

Blog #2

     Analysis. What does it mean to me. When looking at this word it means critical thinking. When I analyze anything I truly think about it. I go more in depth about what I have at hand and how I am going to handle the situation. It is a process of thinking for me that takes a lot of thought.
    In Gee's reading I would use his building tasks to help me further my research. I would go through all of the seven tasks. I would focus on the relationship of my research (just to name one). I would then pick out the ones that would pertain to what I am doing research on. All of the seven tasks are very useful. I will have to look further to see which ones i can use specifically for my research. With my earlier blog post I wrote what I am interested in researching. Being an education major I would be interested in how the school curriculum is set up. I would analyze different components to what makes up a school curriculum and how it benefits the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment