Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Blog #1

     Ultimately I would like to be a special education teacher. I would be very interested in research writing for this particular job. Because of this major there are many research studies that I would take interest to. for the business aspect of writing I would take part in case studies and the writing of IEP's. These kinds of writing involves a lot of research. Each case study and IEP have to be customized  to each individual student to better fit their needs. It will involve a lot of time for one person to fully research a student to help them better.
    For the learning aspect of my field of study I would be involved in figuring out how to make the elementary school curriculum better. It will take a whole team of people to research how to make the curriculum better for the students learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment